Kombucha Tea is indeed Benefits for healthy
Kombucha is fermented tea that has been consumed for thousand of years.
Not only does it have the same health benefits as tea — it's also rich in beneficial probiotics.
Kombucha also contains antioxidants, can kill harmful bacteria and may help fight several diseases.
Here are the top 8 health benefits of kombucha, based on scientific evidence.
In China, we also have a tea like Kombucha Named Jiaduobao. Which is belong to Cold Tea to decrease Internal Heat.
- Kombucha made from green tea may offer many of the same health benefits as green tea itself, such as weight loss and blood sugar control.
- Kombucha is rich in antioxidants, and studies have shown that it protects rats’ liver from toxicity.
- Kombucha is rich in tea polyphenols and acetic acid, which have both been shown to suppress the growth of undesirable bacteria and yeasts.
- Kombucha has been shown to improve “bad” LDL and “good” HDL cholesterol levels in rats. It may also protect against heart disease.
- Kombucha improved several markers of diabetes in rats, including blood sugar levels.
- Test-tube studies show that kombucha may suppress the growth of cancer cells. It is unknown whether drinking kombucha has any effects on cancer risk in people.
- Improperly prepared kombucha may have adverse health effects. A safer option is to buy bottled kombucha at the store.
What's the Packaging different from Jiaduobao in China and Kombucha in foreign country?
In China, Jiaduobao is packed by Tin Bottle. However the Kombucha is packed by Glass Bottle
Glass Kombucha Bottle, the most popular in Amber and Clear.
GO BACK TO HOME OF WEBSITE
Post time: Feb-25-2020